Speed dating is a somewhat new, fun way to meet new people. Some also go simply for the experience. One of those things that make us curious.
It’s a good thing you have finally come to terms with the fact that you are not a chick magnet, and it takes a little more effort for you to meet women. Or maybe you just haven’t dated in a while, and you need to sharpen your skills to get you back in the hookup dating game.
For those reasons, speed hookup dating is the right thing for you. By carefully thinking of the right strategy, you’re already ahead of everyone else in the game, because if you know what you are doing, those other guys aren’t exactly stiff competition.
The main concern about speed hookup dating is young and hot women go there because of two reasons: 1) some men don’t have the guts to introduce themselves under normal circumstances; 2) they just want to have a fun night-out with their girl friends.
What guys need to know is this is a prime hunting ground for the savvy dater. Women go speed hookup dating to find guys who are interesting, confident and charming. However, what people don’t realize is this is the last place you’ll find men of these kinds, because they don’t have the need to go speed hookup dating to find a woman. If you can follow some of our tips, you’re already in the winner’s circle.
• Don’t line them up – If you get fortunate enough to get a few matches, be sure to start with date number one and schedule the others at different times afterward. Around sixty percent of women go on a speed date with their friends, while 90% of guys go alone. So if you try to line up three dates that are friends in three consecutive days, they might not be impressed.
• Evaluate your performance – Didn’t make any connections? It’s time to change your strategy. Always remember it’s all about confidence and charm to catch a woman’s attention. Think about asking good questions and work on a little naughty teasing with a good story. To make you sound interesting, try learning a new language, go bungee jumping or attend a good concert.
• Don’t track her down – If you did not connect with anyone because they didn’t find you interesting, don’t even attempt to find them online or hangout somewhere near their workplace. That’s just plain creepy. Forget them and move on. Just fine tune your strategy and have another go.
• Be polite and make proper goodbyes – Almost all the guys at speed dating events stop at midsentence and awkwardly move along to the next table when their time was up. Be sure to let your date finish, look her in the eyes and tell her how nice it was to meet her.
• Do not focus on your weaknesses – You have a very short time to sell yourself, so don’t talk about how you lost your job, your exes and how you had to move back to your parents’ house.
• Think of some interesting questions to ask – Most women have been asked with the common, “Are you into sports?” Try asking them about what superpower they would like to have, what they would spend on if they win a million dollars, etc. These kinds of questions will make you stand out and help you connect with other interesting women.
• Dress up nicely – The women you’ll be meeting made efforts to look good. They are most certainly made up—waxed, polished and fragrant. Refrain from going in that old rag you call a shirt you wore yesterday. A well-fitting shirt and nice pair of shoes is necessary
Drake | Love Monkey | Love Help | Dating Tips for Men | Because Relationships are Bananas!